We seem to have a hard time keeping everyone up to date with pictures of the kids, and everyone knows that we're terrible with calling and letting everyone know what's new in our lives, so we thought we'd give this a shot! Enjoy!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Name that Boy

As I've been going through pictures, I've realized how much alike Michael and David are at this age. Not only in temperment, but also in their looks. I guess I'm going to have to make sure I label all of their pictures, or I'm going to be in trouble in a few years when I'm trying to tell them who's who. See if you can tell them apart...good luck!

1 comment:

Julie B said...

it is funny how much I had to study each photo..but David is on the top and Michael on the bottom...right?

Yes, label those photos! My mother still gets teased for putting my sister Lorrie's photos in my baby book with them labeled as me :) The funniest part is that we looked nothing alike as babies! Her photo just jumps out at you when looking at the photos...I laugh every time :)