We seem to have a hard time keeping everyone up to date with pictures of the kids, and everyone knows that we're terrible with calling and letting everyone know what's new in our lives, so we thought we'd give this a shot! Enjoy!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Snowed In!!






I'm sure you're all used to how long it takes me to get a post up here, so it will come as no surprise that I'm just now getting around to posting pics of the snowstorm we had a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember when I've seen it snow so much, it pretty much went on all day Saturday (what a waste of a snow day, we didn't get to miss any work), the snow plows didn't make it down our street until the Sunday afternoon. Adam and Michael braved the weather with Paul to shovel, while David and I stayed nice and warm in the house. I'm hoping that this is the end of it until next winter, I can't handle any more of the white stuff!

1 comment:

Julie B said...

the snow looks lovely, but I am sooo glad its with you! We had 70 degree temps yesterday and it was heaven! I am so ready for spring!