We seem to have a hard time keeping everyone up to date with pictures of the kids, and everyone knows that we're terrible with calling and letting everyone know what's new in our lives, so we thought we'd give this a shot! Enjoy!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Three men in a tub!






It was bath night tonight, so I thought I'd kill 3 birds with one stone! Even though I have vowed never to let Adam and Michael have a bath together again (they fight over the toys), I let them talk me into putting all three of them in the tub together. They were pretty good through the whole thing, most of the splashing was done by David. Once David was out of the bath and dried off, I let him play around for a bit and watch the other boys play. He kept running up to the tub and leaning over to give Adam and Michael kisses. Adam was right into it, but Michael started to get tired of having his games interrupted. If they are this good all of the time, I may have just found a way to save myself some time at night!

1 comment:

Julie B said...

Oh my, are they just the cutest things! I know I say this often, but I can't believe how much they all look alike, especially Michael and David!
I love the kisses, what a sweetie! I can see Analese being the same way-getting irritated if she was "working" on something :)