We seem to have a hard time keeping everyone up to date with pictures of the kids, and everyone knows that we're terrible with calling and letting everyone know what's new in our lives, so we thought we'd give this a shot! Enjoy!

Monday, October 1, 2007

What's cooking?!






Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am not a baker. So, I'm not sure what possessed me to suggest to the boys that we make muffins tonight, I guess I'm more sleep deprived than I thought! But, once it was out there, Michael and Adam ran with it, promising to take turns and planning the meals that they could work the muffins into. It actually went alot better than I'd thought it would, I'd even go as far as saying that I may just do this again with them. They had a blast, and they did take turns, as promised, patiently waiting until it was their turn again, and understanding when it had to be my turn for safety reasons. I guess they're growing up! Of course, David was as good as gold during the whole thing, he was happy because he was eating, and then just before we put the muffins into the oven, he went to bed and fell right to sleep. I guess watching all of the activity wore him out...I completely understand!!!

1 comment:

Julie B said...

how sweet! The girls love cooking too, and we always have fun doing it.I love seeing the photos-they are beaming. How did the muffins turn out?